To help you become a Data Analyst, Microsoft offers the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification. This certificate proves that an individual is able to use Microsoft Power BI as well as enable businesses in order to maximize the value of data assets. The certified specialists are also able to design and build scalable data models as well as clean and transform data. Besides that, they will be able to demonstrate their skills in enabling advanced analytic capabilities and provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations. These professionals know how to collaborate with the stakeholders and deliver the relevant insights based on the identified business requirements.
The Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification is intended for those individuals who are interested in validating their skills and improving their careers. The potential candidates have to understand data processing and know about data repositories. This means that they need to know about on-premises and Cloud. Besides that, there is no need to gain additional skills or experience.
This associate-level certification contains only one qualification test that an interested individual should clear to get certified. The exam is known as Microsoft DA-100 and contains about 45-60 multiple-choice questions. You will be given 100 minutes to answer all of them, and you should get 700 or more points of the overall score if you what to succeed. The prerequisite test covers the following topics that you need to prepare for:
- Preparing Data – To deal with the questions from this area, the potential candidates need to know about cleaning, transforming, profiling, and loading data. It is also important to have the skills in getting data from various data sources;
- Modeling Data – As for the next domain, it evaluates the individuals’ skills in using DAX and creating measures. Besides that, they should know how to optimize model performance as well as design and develop a data model;
- Visualizing Data – This section is all about the creation of dashboards and reports. The students should learn about the enrichment of reports for usability. This means that they need to have the skills in applying sorting, adding visualization items to report, configuring data alerts, as well as creating paginated reports;
- Analyzing Data ¬– As for this topic, it covers the details of advanced analysis, which means that you need to be able to perform it. Moreover, the test takers need to be ready to enhance reports for the explosion of insights;
- Deploying and Maintaining Deliverables – To clear the last part of the exam, it is vital to know about the management of datasets. Also, you need to have the relevant skills in creating workspaces and managing them.
Further Career Path
Obtaining any IT certificate proves your hard work and shows that you are a responsible person who can perform the required tasks. Thus, many IT specialists choose the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification to improve and validate their skills. Besides that, they gain many benefits alongside, including better salaries and more career options for them to go for. If you want to be successful as well, you should not forget about the recertification process. Maintaining the status of your certificate is one of the important steps of becoming a valuable asset for a company because it shows the validity of your skills and if they are relevant to the industry. Therefore, keep an eye on the details available on the Microsoft Learn account and renew your certification when the time comes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How often do you update the questions?
Testking strives to provide you with the latest questions in every exam pool. Therefore, updates in our exams/questions will depend on the changes provided by original vendors. We update our products as soon as we know of the change introduced, and have it confirmed by our team of experts.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.