Pass your Juniper Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get Juniper Certified With Testking Training Materials
- JNCIA-MistAI - Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Mist AI, Associate
- JNCIA-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security
- Automation and DevOps
- JNCIA-DevOps - Juniper Networks Certified Associate DevOps
- JNCIA-Cloud - Juniper Networks Certified Associate Cloud
- Network Engineer
- JNCIA-Junos - Juniper Networks Certified Associate - Junos
- JNCDS-DC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Data Center
- JNCDS-SEC - Juniper Networks Certified Design Specialist, Security
- Automation and DevOps
- JNCIS-DevOps - Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Automation and DevOps
- Network Engineer
- JN0-103 - Junos, Associate (JNCIA-Junos)
- JN0-1302 - Data Center Design, Specialist (JNCDS-DC)
- JN0-1331 - Security Design, Specialist (JNCDS-SEC)
- JN0-211 - Cloud, Associate
- JN0-221 - Automation and DevOps, Associate
- JN0-230 - Security, Associate (JNCIA-SEC)
- JN0-250 - Mist AI, Associate (JNCIA-MistAI)
- JN0-334 - Security, Specialist
- JN0-348 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist
- JN0-362 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Specialist
- JN0-412 - Cloud, Specialist (JNCIS-Cloud)
- JN0-450 - Mist AI, Specialist
- JN0-635 - Security, Professional
- JN0-648 - Enterprise Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-ENT)
- JN0-663 - Service Provider Routing and Switching, Professional (JNCIP-SP)
- JN0-681 - New Data Center, Professional
Juniper Networks is an American company that develops networking products. Some of them are switches, routers, software-defined networking technology, network management software, and network security products. Juniper products are used in various industries. Therefore, there is a need for the high-level specialists who can deal with them. In order to evaluate the skills of the professionals in working with Juniper technologies as well as their competence in various areas of IT, the organization proposes its own certification program.
Juniper comes with 8 certification tracks: Cloud, Mist AI, Data Center, Design, Security, Automation and DevOps, Enterprise Routing and Switching, and Service Provider Routing and Switching. There are four levels of certificates: Associate and Specialist as well as Professional and Expert. Here are the highlights of these tracks:
This track takes a look at Juniper Networks Cloud-based networking architectures, theory, and best practices, as well as Cloud-based networking principles and technologies. Furthermore, it covers software-defined networking, multiclouds, and SD-WAN. It consists of 4 certificates:
To get any of these certifications, an applicant needs to pass the related test.
2. Mist AI
The certificates from this track concentrate on WLAN and Mist AI technology, features, and functionality, as well as wireless networking using Mist AI. It includes 2 certifications of the Associate and Specialist levels:
Each of the certificates requires one exam to pass.
3. Data Center
This track gives attention to data center technologies and related troubleshooting and configuration skills. Besides that, it measures the specialists’ knowledge of Juniper Networks Junos software and data center devices. The certifications within this group are:
Those individuals who want to earn these certificates need to nail their related tests. It is important to note that JNCIA-Junos is an associate-level certification for several paths. In addition to Data Center, this certificate is part of the Enterprise Routing and Switching and Service Provider Routing and Switching tracks. JNCIS-ENT, in its turn, is part of the Enterprise Routing and Switching path.
As for this track, it covers Juniper Networks design principles and associated technologies as well as network design fundamentals, design, theory, and best practices. This group contains 1 associate-level certificate and 3 specialist-level ones:
To get these certifications, the professionals need to nail their associated exams.
This track is revolved around security technology in general and Junos OS software for SRX Series devices. Besides that, it covers security technologies and related platform troubleshooting and configuration skills. The list of the certificates in this track includes:
These certifications are related to the appropriate tests.
6. Automation and DevOps
The certificates from this track evaluate the proficiency of the specialists in common scripting languages and tools for automating device and network functions. Furthermore, the certifications check the applicants’ comprehension of DevOps and automation concepts as they pertain to Juniper devices and solutions. This track consists of 2 certificates:
Each certification comes with one qualification exam.
7. Enterprise Routing and Switching
As for this track, it focuses on networking technology in general and Juniper Networks enterprise routing and switching platforms. It covers BGP, Interior Gateway Protocols (IGPs), Ethernet switching and spanning tree, and IP Multicast, among others. There are 4 certificates within this group:
The individuals who plan to obtain any of these certifications need to complete their associated tests.
8. Service Provider Routing and Switching
This track gives attention to IS-IS areas/levels and operations, BGP route selection process, CoS processing on Junos devices, and components of IP multicast, including multicast addressing and OSPF area types and operations. It comes with 4 certificates:
Those candidates who are interested in these certifications should clear their related exams.
Different job roles may find the Juniper certificates interesting as they are associated with getting new knowledge and skills. The certifications cover the areas, such as Kubernetes integration, advanced network address translation, OpenShift integration, and logical and tenant systems. Besides that, they concentrate on Layer 3 Underlay, contrail networking, CoS, orchestration, and Date Center Interconnect (DCI), among others.