If you want to have a good understanding of industry standards as well as possess the skills in configuring Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and implementing it, you can opt for obtaining the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate certificate. This certification proves that you are able to work with finance, manufacturing, or commerce functional consultants, developers, solution architects, and project managers. With its help, you can also demonstrate your expertise in implementing product information management, dealing with sales, procurement processes, and master planning and implementing transportation management.
The target audience for this associate-level certification is those functional consultants who have the skills in designing and configuring Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. They also know what to do with the related technologies and tools and how to meet the requirements. Moreover, it is recommended that they know how to implement the core features and components of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations applications. Their understanding of how to use Lifecycle Services and other Microsoft platforms and tools is important as well.
The certification path contains two exams, known as Microsoft MB-300 and Microsoft MB-330, which you have to deal with to obtain the certificate. Each test contains 45-60 questions, and the potential candidates will be given 100 minutes to clear them. To get the passing score, which is 700 points, you have to master the topics covered by these qualification exams. Thus, the Microsoft MB-300 test contains the following areas:
- Describe finance along with extend and operations apps – This section covers the details of extend app functionality and usage of Microsoft Power Platform technologies. Also, the students are required to have knowledge of the identification and usage of common features, functionality, and apps;
- Configure administrative features and workflows – An individual needs to know about the configuration of different features, including system administration and organization administration features. It is also important to have the skills in implementing security and creating business events and workflows;
- Manage finance and operations data – As for the next domain, it is all about the preparation of data for migration. This means that you need to know how to migrate data to finance & operations apps. Knowing about the migration process and data management is vital as well;
- Validate and support solutions – The last exam part covers the details of the Lifecycle Services tools as well as testing of solutions.
Microsoft MB-330 is a prerequisite exam that covers the following areas that the potential candidates need to know about:
- Product information management – To answer the questions from this section, you need to know about the creation and management of products as well as management of costing and inventory pricing. It is also vital to have the skills in configuring the prerequisites for products and additional product details;
- Inventory management – If talking about the next topic, it evaluates the learners’ skills in managing and processing inventory activities. They should also be able to manage quality as well as configure inventory management;
- Supply Chain processes – The applicants need to know about the implementation of common marketing features, procurement, common sales, and sourcing;
- Transportation management and warehouse management – This objective evaluates one’s knowledge of various processes, including the implementation of transportation management and configuration of warehouse management;
- Master planning – The last subject area is all about the management of master plans as well as configuration of forecasting and master planning.
Further Career Path
The Microsoft certifications that are created for the functional consultants who are interested in improving and validating their level of expertise are very popular. Therefore, this associate-level certificate can lead your career to the top and bring you many benefits, including a better salary and more opportunities. However, all of this can only be obtained with the appropriate skills, so it is important to remember to recertify when the vendor recommends. The certified IT professionals can check the status and validity of their certifications on the Microsoft Learn account and renew it when the time comes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How often do you update the questions?
Testking strives to provide you with the latest questions in every exam pool. Therefore, updates in our exams/questions will depend on the changes provided by original vendors. We update our products as soon as we know of the change introduced, and have it confirmed by our team of experts.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.