Exam Code: 98-375
Exam Name: HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
Corresponding Certification: MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version? Can I purchase it without the software?
PDF Version is a document of Questions & Answers product in industry standard .pdf file format, which is easily read using Acrobat Reader (free application from Adobe), or many other free readers, including OpenOffice, Foxit Reader and Google Docs.
Last but not least, PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Questions & Answers product.
How often do you update PDF Version?
Testking updates PDF Version together with Questions & Answers product. If PDF file is updated, then the new version will be made available in your Member's Area and you can download the new version from there.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our 98-375 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-103 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-300 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-203 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams (beta)
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- MB-200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- MS-300 - Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MS-301 - Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- MS-200 - Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform (beta)
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (beta)
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MS-201 - Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (beta)
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 70-466 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-467 - Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- MB6-894 - Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation