Exam Code: 98-375
Exam Name: HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
Corresponding Certification: MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version? Can I purchase it without the software?
PDF Version is a document of Questions & Answers product in industry standard .pdf file format, which is easily read using Acrobat Reader (free application from Adobe), or many other free readers, including OpenOffice, Foxit Reader and Google Docs.
Last but not least, PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Questions & Answers product.
How often do you update PDF Version?
Testking updates PDF Version together with Questions & Answers product. If PDF file is updated, then the new version will be made available in your Member's Area and you can download the new version from there.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our 98-375 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals