Exam Code: 98-375
Exam Name: HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
Corresponding Certification: MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version? Can I purchase it without the software?
PDF Version is a document of Questions & Answers product in industry standard .pdf file format, which is easily read using Acrobat Reader (free application from Adobe), or many other free readers, including OpenOffice, Foxit Reader and Google Docs.
Last but not least, PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Questions & Answers product.
How often do you update PDF Version?
Testking updates PDF Version together with Questions & Answers product. If PDF file is updated, then the new version will be made available in your Member's Area and you can download the new version from there.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our 98-375 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-103 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-300 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MB-200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator (beta)
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (beta)
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- MS-300 - Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AZ-203 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect (beta)
- MB-400 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer (beta)
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- MS-301 - Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (beta)
- MS-201 - Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer (beta)
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MS-200 - Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (beta)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB6-894 - Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 77-882 - Excel 2010
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015