Pass your ECCouncil Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get ECCouncil Certified With Testking Training Materials
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-49v10 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-50 - CEH Certified Ethical Hacker (312-50v9)
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 312-76 - EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional
- 312-85 - Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
- 512-50 - EC-Council Information Security Manager (E|ISM)
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- EC0-350 - ECCouncil Certified Ethical Hacker v8
- ECSAv10 - EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
EC-Council is an organization that focuses on the area of cybersecurity. It works with cybersecurity services, training, education, and certification in different cybersecurity aspects. The goal of this company is to check information security specialists. And to fulfill it, EC-Council has its own certification program. The certificates of this vendor cover the following domains: general IT security knowledge, software security, disaster recovery, and digital forensics.
EC-Council proposes a number of certificates. They are divided into several groups: Fundamentals, Core, Security Awareness, Management, Advanced, and Specialist. They are highlighted as follows:
This group comes with 2 certifications, and namely ECES and ECSS. Here is some information about them:
EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist is a certification that focuses on number theory, cryptography, and cryptanalysis. Furthermore, it covers digital signatures, digital certificates, and digital certificate management.
The EC-Council Certified Security Specialist certification gives attention to digital evidence and file systems, computer forensics and incident response, and networking fundamentals and information security.
This group includes 4 certificates that are CND, CEH, CEH Master, and CNDA. Below are the highlights of them:
The Certified Network Defender certification is about risk anticipation with risk management, data security, enterprise virtual network security, and network traffic monitoring and analysis, among others.
Certified Ethical Hacker is a certification that takes a look at such domains as vulnerability analysis, scanning networks, system hacking, and malware threats. Furthermore, it covers Cloud computing, IoT and OT hacking, SQL injection, and Denial-of-Service.
- CEH Master
This certification is kind of the next step after CEH. It concentrates on conducting a variety of web server and web application attacks, performing vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes, and performing SQL injection attacks. Besides that, it includes performing system hacking, steganography, and steganalysis attacks as well as performing network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
Certified Network Defense Architect is a certification that is created for auditors, security officers, site administrators, and security professionals. To earn this certificate, the individuals do not need to pass any exam. They just need to have CEH and apply for getting CNDA.
3. Security Awareness
This group contains only 1 certification. It is Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU). The certificate is revolved around operating systems security, data security threats, and data backup and disaster recovery. Furthermore, it covers Cloud and network connection security as well as email communication and mobile device security, among others.
As for this group, it also consists of 1 certification, which is EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO). This certificate focuses on the subject areas, such as information security controls and audit management, governance, risk, and compliance, information security core competencies, security program management and operations, and strategic planning, finance, procurement, and third-party management.
The group includes the certifications that give attention to penetration testing, Blockchain, advanced network defense, and security operations center. The certificates from this group include:
- Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT Master)
- Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP)
- Advanced Network Defense (CAST 614)
- Certified SOC Analyst (CSA)
As for this group, it takes a look at incident handling, disaster recovery, and application security engineering, among others. The certifications here are as follows:
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)
- Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE)
The EC-Council certificates can be utilized for different job roles. Besides that, during the preparation process, the individuals can get new knowledge in such areas as security information and event management (SIEM), hardening, firewalls, and enhanced incident detection with threat intelligence, among others. This expertise can help them land a good job with a high salary.