Exam Code: 77-888
Exam Name: Excel 2010 Expert
Corresponding Certification: MOS
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version? Can I purchase it without the software?
PDF Version is a document of Questions & Answers product in industry standard .pdf file format, which is easily read using Acrobat Reader (free application from Adobe), or many other free readers, including OpenOffice, Foxit Reader and Google Docs.
Last but not least, PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Questions & Answers product.
How often do you update PDF Version?
Testking updates PDF Version together with Questions & Answers product. If PDF file is updated, then the new version will be made available in your Member's Area and you can download the new version from there.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our 77-888 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-103 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-300 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-300 - Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- AZ-203 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (beta)
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- MB-200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- MS-301 - Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- MS-200 - Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform (beta)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MS-201 - Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect (beta)
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MB-400 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer (beta)
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (beta)
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (beta)
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB6-894 - Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 77-882 - Excel 2010
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases