Exam Code: 77-888
Exam Name: Excel 2010 Expert
Corresponding Certification: MOS
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version? Can I purchase it without the software?
PDF Version is a document of Questions & Answers product in industry standard .pdf file format, which is easily read using Acrobat Reader (free application from Adobe), or many other free readers, including OpenOffice, Foxit Reader and Google Docs.
Last but not least, PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Questions & Answers product.
How often do you update PDF Version?
Testking updates PDF Version together with Questions & Answers product. If PDF file is updated, then the new version will be made available in your Member's Area and you can download the new version from there.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our 77-888 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-300 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (beta)
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- MB-200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design (beta)
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MB-400 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- MB6-894 - Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 70-466 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- 70-467 - Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015