Exam Code: 77-884
Exam Name: Outlook 2010
Corresponding Certification: MOS
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version? Can I purchase it without the software?
PDF Version is a document of Questions & Answers product in industry standard .pdf file format, which is easily read using Acrobat Reader (free application from Adobe), or many other free readers, including OpenOffice, Foxit Reader and Google Docs.
Last but not least, PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Questions & Answers product.
How often do you update PDF Version?
Testking updates PDF Version together with Questions & Answers product. If PDF file is updated, then the new version will be made available in your Member's Area and you can download the new version from there.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our 77-884 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (beta)
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design (beta)
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- MB-200 - Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-400 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB6-894 - Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations