To become a certified specialist and obtain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate certification, you need to prove that you have all the needed skills. This means that you should be able to recommend, plan, and implement Azure networking solutions in order to validate these abilities with the certificate. It also helps you demonstrate that you possess the expertise in managing the solutions for performance, security, resiliency, and scale. With this associate-level certification, the students can show their skills in deploying networking solutions and using PowerShell, Azure Portal, Azure CLI, as well as Azure Resource Manager templates.
The potential candidates for this certification path should have the expert-level Azure administration skills and extensive experience working with hybrid connections, network security, and networking. Besides that, if you are an interested Network Engineer, you have to know about Azure networking solutions, routing, security, hybrid networking, connectivity, private access to Azure services, as well as how to plan, implement, and maintain them.
Microsoft AZ-700 is a qualification exam of this certification path that covers the details of the design and implementation of Microsoft Azure networking solutions. This is a 100-minute test that offers the learners to deal with about 60 multiple-choice questions. To obtain the certificate, you need to score 700 or more points by answering the questions that contain the details of the following areas:
- Design, Implement, & Manage Hybrid Networking – This section covers the details of site-to-site VPN and point-to-site VPN connections. The potential candidates need to have the skills in designing, implementing, and managing them. Besides that, they should know about Azure ExpressRoute and be able to perform the same tasks;
- Design & Implement Core Networking Infrastructure – To deal with the questions from this topic, you need to have knowledge of cross-VNet connectivity, private IP addressing for VNets, and Azure Virtual WAN architecture. It is important to have the skills in designing and implementing them along with the name resolution;
- Design & Implement Routing – The next domain is all about Azure Load Balancer, Azure Virtual Network NAT, Azure Application Gateway, as well as VNet routing. An individual needs to know how to design, manage, and implement these technologies. Also, you should have the skills in implementing an Azure Traffic Manager profile and Azure Front Door;
- Secure & Monitor Networks – As for this exam part, it evaluates the applicants’ knowledge of WAF deployment, network security groups, and Azure Firewall deployment. You should be able to manage and implement them as well as monitor networks when required;
- Design & Implement Private Access to Azure Services – The last subject area covers the details of VNet integration, Azure Private Endpoint, PaaS services, and Azure Private Link service. It is also important to have the skills in designing and implementing service endpoints.
Further Career Path
Becoming a Network Engineer with the appropriate Microsoft certification is the way that can lead your career to success. It ensures that you earn a better salary and find a more prestigious job in the market, which is why the Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate certificate is so popular among the IT specialists. If you want to take full advantage of this certification, you should not forget about the recertification process as well. Usually, Microsoft offers to renew its role-based and specialty-level options every year. To know when your certificate needs to be renewed, check the status in your account and follow the recommended procedure. Thus, you will be sure that your skills are relevant to your job role.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How often do you update the questions?
Testking strives to provide you with the latest questions in every exam pool. Therefore, updates in our exams/questions will depend on the changes provided by original vendors. We update our products as soon as we know of the change introduced, and have it confirmed by our team of experts.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.