Pass your ServiceNow Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get ServiceNow Certified With Testking Training Materials
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Application Portfolio Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Event Mangement
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources
- Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Risk and Compliance
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Software Asset Management
- Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response
- CAD - ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- CAS-PA - Certified Application Specialist – Performance Analytics
- CIS-APM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Application Portfolio Management
- CIS-CPG - Certified Implementation Specialist - Cloud Provisioning and Governance
- CIS-CSM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management
- CIS-Discovery - Certified Implementation Specialist - Discovery
- CIS-EM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Event Mangement
- CIS-FSM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Field Service Mangement
- CIS-HAM - Certified Implementation Specialist – Hardware Asset Management
- CIS-HR - Certified Implementation Specialist - Human Resources
- CIS-ITSM - Certified Implementation Specialist - IT Service Management
- CIS-PPM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Project Portfolio Management
- CIS-RC - Certified Implementation Specialist - Risk and Compliance
- CIS-SAM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Software Asset Management
- CIS-SIR - Certified Implementation Specialist - Security Incident Response
- CIS-SM - Certified Implementation Specialist - Service Mapping
- CIS-VR - Certified Implementation Specialist - Vulnerability Response
- CSA - ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
ServiceNow is an American software company located in California. It focuses on developing a Cloud computing platform that helps the organizations manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. It comes with technical management support (for example, IT service management). In addition, this company offers its own certification program.
The ServiceNow certification program consists of 5 paths. Most of them include 1 certificate while the Architect pathway contains 2 ones. Here are the basic points of these paths:
- Certified System Administrator
This certification takes a look at coordinating and facilitating initial platform resources and configuration, as well as updates and upgrades. Besides that, it covers overseeing instance security (it includes access control, accounts, roles, groups, and delegated development).
- Certified Application Developer
- Certified Implementation Specialist
This certification covers configuration principles of the platform that maximize upgradability, supportability, and maintainability. Moreover, it is about planning and project management of complex implementations and developing solutions that match common app designs and best practices and meet the business requirements. Besides that, this certificate takes a look at providing technical guidance to reduce risk and increase efficiency as well as implementing the key ServiceNow functionality to meet the customers’ business requirements.
- Certified Application Specialist
This certification gives attention to the performance optimization of a ServiceNow solution, which helps identify bottlenecks, reduce costs, and improve the efficiency of your services and processes and best practices for using and administering the premium ServiceNow Performance Analytics application, configuration principles of the platform that maximize upgradability, maintainability, and supportability. Furthermore, this certificate covers creating, configuring, and administering performance improvement dashboards, designing powerful KPIs with Performance Analytics Formula Indicators, and trending and summarizing the performance of your KPIs. Besides that, it focuses on administering Performance Analytics for improved service outcomes and implementing the app complying with best practices and common application designs, as well as implementing a performance management solution to ensure that all the business stakeholders stay informed, make data-driven decisions, and work together to achieve the organizational goals.
- Certified Architect
This path concentrates on assisting in building trust through successful recommendations as well as shaping strategies through the design and evolution of solutions. Besides that, it helps the clients develop their journeys further. It contains 2 certifications: Certified Technical Architect and Certified Master Architect. The first certificate is about analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into architectural blueprints, proposing solutions to achieve complex business objectives, as well as collaborating on the design and implementation of a platform operating model that improves likelihood of successful go-lives and end-user adoption. Furthermore, it takes a look at providing technical assessment of strategic and operational demands against the architecture of the ServiceNow platform and leading practices. At the same time, the second certification gives attention to supporting the customers across technical planning and execution activities as well as guiding them with the technology strategy and governance and actual solution design and architecture.
Different job roles can utilize the ServiceNow certificates as they cover various knowledge areas. During the preparation process, the applicants may get to know closer such domains as change management, service portfolio management, problem management, service catalog and request management, and incident management, among others.