Pass your Checkpoint Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get Checkpoint Certified With Testking Training Materials
- CCSA R80 - Check Point Security Administration R80
- CCSE R80 - Check Point Security Expert R80
- 156-110 - Check Point Certified Security Principles Associate (CCSPA)
- 156-215.80 - Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA R80)
- 156-215.81 - Check Point Certified Security Administrator R81
- 156-315.80 - Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80
- 156-315.81 - Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
- 156-585 - Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert
- 156-835 - Check Point Certified Maestro Expert
Check Point is a global leading provider of cybersecurity solutions to corporate enterprises and governments. The solutions offered by this company protect the customers from various cyberattacks, including malware, ransomware, and other types of attacks.
Check Point offers “Infinity” Total Protection with Gen V advanced threat prevention, which is a multilevel security architecture that defends the information held by the enterprises’ network, mobile devices, and Cloud. The company provides the most comprehensive and intuitive point of the control security management system. Besides that, it offers the certification program that can validate your skills.
The Check Point certification program provides all the interested candidates with the level of expertise and skills needed to support and sell Check Point products. Its portfolio is divided into several tracks and paths and contains the following options:
1. Core Certifications
The certificates from this track are the most common choices among the IT professionals, and you can opt for the following:
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator – This certification proves that you understand the basic concepts and skills that are needed for the configuration and management processes required for Check Point Security Gateways & Management Software Blades. The certificate can be obtained after passing the 156-215.80 test;
- Check Point Certified Security Expert – This is an advanced certification covering the security engineering domain. It provides you with an in-depth explanation of the Check Point technology and helps you earn the skills needed to design, protect, optimize, and maintain your enterprise network from various cyber threats. To obtain this certificate, a potential candidate should pass the 156-315.80 exam.
2. Security Master Certifications
The certificates from this track are intended for those individuals who already have some level of expertise and practical knowledge in the sector. The potential candidates can choose among the following options:
- Check Point Certified Security Master – This certification validates the technical mastery required to work with Check Point Infinity architecture. It is ideal for those who have an advanced level of expertise and are able to configure, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot different Check Point services and products. There is no need to pass any additional exams. All you need is to hold the active CCSE certificate and achieve two subsequent Infinity Specialist accreditations. After meeting the requirements, you will automatically get the CCSM certification;
- Check Point Certified Security Master Elite – This is the highest level of the Check Point certification program that a professional can obtain. It validates your technical mastery making you a part of Check Point Certified Security Masters. The certificate is given to those individuals who hold the active CCSM certification along with two subsequent Infinity Specialist accreditations. It is not required to pass any additional qualification exams to get certified.
Many IT professionals want to obtain the certificates that will validate their skills because the certified specialists stand over the non-certified individuals. If you have any Check Point certification, you will have more chances to get hired. Thus, the certification program of this vendor is so popular among the candidates.
With the help of Check Point and its support programs, you can reap many benefits that will enhance your career. Thus, you can get proactive support for all IT and business needs with daily monitoring from Check Point PRO Support. The advantages, such as entering the Certified Professionals community, newsletters, and special web access, will help you a lot. Also, you can proceed with your study and learn additional skills by taking some of the official training courses. This means that you are able to get the needed knowledge and skills to shine in your role. This way, you will know about the Check Point technology, security policy management, basic concepts of VPN, and Network Address Translations. Besides that, you will learn about the administrator task implementation and how to work with ClusterXL, manage User Access, and monitor traffic and connections.