Exam Code: 300-835
Exam Name: Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
Corresponding Certifications: CCNP Collaboration, DevNet Professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our 300-835 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 700-805 - Cisco Renewals Manager (CRM)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 700-150 - Introduction to Cisco Sales (ICS)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 500-560 - Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions (OCSE)
- 700-755 - Small Business Technical Overview (SBTO)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 500-444 - Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Implementation and Troubleshooting (CCEIT)
- 500-490 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks for Field Engineers (ENDESIGN)
- 500-470 - Cisco Enterprise Networks SDA, SDWAN and ISE Exam for System Engineers (ENSDENG)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-215 - Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco CyberOps Technologies (CBRFIR)