Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional is a professional-level option from the track developed for the solutions architects interested in validating their skills. This is a sought-after certificate that proves your skills in designing dynamically scalable and highly available apps and deploying them on AWS. Having the certification means that you can show your knowledge of the design, deployment, and evaluation of apps within diverse and complex requirements. This is also a pure demonstration of your expertise in migrating complex and multi-tier apps, implementing the cost-control strategies, as well as selecting the appropriate AWS services.
The certification path is created for those individuals who perform the role of a Solutions Architect or want to become such a specialist with the professional-level set of skills. It is recommended that you have at least 2 years of hands-on experience. This means that you need to know how to design and deploy Cloud architecture on AWS. You should also be familiar with at least one scripting language, AWS CloudFormation templates, AWS Management and AWS Billing consoles, AWS CLI, Linux and Windows environments, and AWS APIs.
The potential candidates need to pass the Amazon SAP-C01 exam if they want to obtain this professional-level certification. This test is 180 minutes long and contains 75 questions of the multiple-response or multiple-choice type. You will have to get 750 points to succeed, so the individuals should study for the following topics:
- Migration Planning – If talking about this section, it is important to mention that the learners should have the skills in selecting the migration tools or services for new as well as migrated solutions. They should also be able to determine a new Cloud architecture as well as a strategy for the migration of the current on-premises workloads to Cloud. Selecting the workloads and processes for a potential migration to Cloud is the main task that they need to be able to perform;
- Design for Organizational Complexity – The information that you need to know from this topic contains the details of the access strategy as well as cross-account authentication. It is also important to have the skills in designing a multi-account environment and networks;
- Continuous Improvement – As for this domain, it evaluates the applicants’ skills in determining a strategy for the improvement of an existing solution for operational excellence and troubleshooting solutions architectures. It is also vital to know about the strategies that improve the security, reliability, or performance of an existing solution;
- Design for New Solutions – This part is full of key details that you need to know about. Thus, you should understand which deployment strategy to use in order to meet the business requirements during the design and implementation of a solution. Besides that, the potential candidates should be able to determine a solution design in order to meet the performance objectives, ensure business continuity, or meet the reliability requirements. Considering the security requirements and controls during these processes is what you need to be able to do as well;
- Cost Control – The last objective is all about the identification of the opportunities needed for the reduction of the cost in an existing architecture. It also covers the details of the selection of a cost-effective pricing model for a solution.
Further Career Path
The skills and knowledge that are evaluated in the qualification exam related to the Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification are vital for those individuals who want to land a better position and earn a higher salary. Thus, it is important not only to pass the test with flying colors, but also to know when it is time to renew your certificate. The Amazon certification program has a three-year expiration date for each option, so you need to be ready to recertify at the end of the period. This is a good opportunity to enhance your career by improving your expertise and validating the current and new skills, which is why you shouldn't miss it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How often do you update the questions?
Testking strives to provide you with the latest questions in every exam pool. Therefore, updates in our exams/questions will depend on the changes provided by original vendors. We update our products as soon as we know of the change introduced, and have it confirmed by our team of experts.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.