AWS Certified Database - Specialty Practice Questions & Answers
347 Questions & Answers
The ultimate exam preparation tool, AWS Certified Database - Specialty practice questions cover all topics and technologies of AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam allowing you to get prepared and then pass exam.
AWS Certified Database - Specialty Video Course
275 Video Lectures
Based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam and learn by working with real equipment.
AWS Certified Database - Specialty Video Course is developed by Amazon Professionals to validate your skills for passing AWS Certified Database - Specialty certification. This course will help you pass the AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam.
- lectures with real life scenarious from AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam
- Accurate Explanations Verified by the Leading Amazon Certification Experts
- 90 Days Free Updates for immediate update of actual Amazon AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam changes
AWS Certified Database - Specialty Study Guide
552 PDF Pages
Developed by industry experts, this 552-page guide spells out in painstaking detail all of the information you need to ace AWS Certified Database - Specialty exam.
AWS Certified Database – Specialty is one of the Amazon certifications that validates the knowledge of the candidates of the recommendation, design, and maintenance of optimal AWS database solutions. It is created to prove their understanding of databases and the concepts of design, deployment, migration, maintenance, access, monitoring, and automation. If you hold this certificate, you can also demonstrate your understanding of the key features of AWS database services. Besides that, you will learn about the needs and requirements necessary for the design and recommendation of the appropriate database solutions.
To be eligible for this certification path, you need to know which prerequisites you should meet before going for the qualification exam. That is why it is important to know that this specialty-level certificate is intended for those professionals who perform the database-focused roles. It is recommended that you have more than 5 years of experience with the common database technologies and 2 years of practical expertise working with the relational databases based on AWS Cloud, NoSQL databases, and on-premises.
The potential candidates have to deal with the Amazon DBS-C01 exam, which lasts for 180 minutes. It contains 65 multiple-choice questions, and you need to score 750 points at the end of it. To be sure in the overall score, an individual should prepare for the following topics:
- Deployment and Migration – To answer the questions from this subject area, you need to have the skills in executing and validating data migration. Moreover, you should know about the automation of the database solution deployment as well as data preparation and migration strategies;
- Workload-Specific Database Design – This objective covers the details of database solutions for scalability, performance, and compliance as well as strategies for high availability and disaster recovery. It also contains the information about the selection of the appropriate database services for the certain types of workloads and data;
- Operations and Management – The next domain is all about the backup strategies as well as maintenance tasks and processes. It is also important to be able to manage the operational environment of a database solution;
- Database Security – As for this topic, it evaluates the individuals’ skills in recognizing potential security vulnerabilities within database solutions and encrypting data in transit and at rest. Knowing about the access control and authentication mechanisms as well as possessing the skills in evaluating auditing solutions is very important;
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring – To deal with the last section, you need to have the skills in optimizing database performance as well as troubleshooting and resolving the common database issues. It is also vital to understand the monitoring and alerting strategies.
Further Career Path
Being a certified IT specialist is what can lead you to the top of your career, which is why most candidates with the Amazon certificates are successfully hired over those who don’t have any certification. With it, you will have more opportunities in the market because you possess a solid proof of your level of expertise. However, it is important to know when and how to renew your certificate to suit your chosen job role. Thus, you have to know that the Amazon certifications are valid for 3 years and the holders need to recertify after this period. By renewing the status of your certificate, you prove that you are able to deal with the new technologies and tasks. So, you should keep a track of any changes offered by the vendor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How often do you update the questions?
Testking strives to provide you with the latest questions in every exam pool. Therefore, updates in our exams/questions will depend on the changes provided by original vendors. We update our products as soon as we know of the change introduced, and have it confirmed by our team of experts.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.