Pass your HP Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get HP Certified With Testking Training Materials
- ACCP V6.7
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate
- HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE Master ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE ASE - Composable Infrastructure Integrator V1
- HPE ASE - Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- HPE ASE - Server Solutions Architect V4
- HPE Master ASE
- HPE0-J58 - Designing Multi-Site HPE Storage Solutions
- HPE0-J68 - HPE Storage Solutions
- HPE0-P26 - Configuring HPE GreenLake Solutions
- HPE0-S22 - Architecting Advanced HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S54 - Designing HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S55 - Delta - Designing HPE Server Solutions
- HPE0-S57 - Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- HPE0-S58 - Implementing HPE Composable Infrastructure Solutions
- HPE0-V13 - Designing HPE Software-Defined Infrastructure Solutions
- HPE0-V14 - Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
- HPE0-V25 - HPE Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- HPE0-V27 - HPE Edge-to-Cloud Solutions
- HPE2-K42 - Designing HPE Nimble Solutions
- HPE2-T36 - Using HPE OneView
- HPE2-T37 - Using HPE OneView
- HPE6-A47 - Designing Aruba Solutions
- HPE6-A68 - Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) V6.7
- HPE6-A69 - Aruba Certified Switching Expert
- HPE6-A70 - Aruba Certified Mobility Associate Exam
- HPE6-A71 - Aruba Certified Mobility Professional Exam
- HPE6-A72 - Aruba Certified Switching Associate
- HPE6-A73 - Aruba Certified Switching Professional
- HPE6-A79 - Aruba Certified Mobility Expert Written Exam
- HPE6-A82 - Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate
- HPE6-A84 - Aruba Certified Network Security Expert Written Exam
HPE is a company that has a goal to transform businesses by helping you connect and protect data. This is a global Platform-as-a-Service organization, which accelerates business outcomes with comprehensive solutions, from Cloud to edge. It also helps analyze as well as act on all data and applications, so you can turn insights into the needed outcomes at the required speed. To lead you to success and let you learn the needed skills, the vendor provides all the interested candidates with its own certification program.
HPE offers a wide range of certificates, so the potential candidates can find the ones that are right for them. There are two sections that include several tracks and paths that you can choose from. The available options contain the following:
1. Sales Certifications
The certifications from this section help you achieve your full selling potential. You will improve your sales expertise in the specific solution areas and will know how to articulate their value proposition. There are no tracks here, and the only two paths that are presented in this section are the following:
- HPE Sales Certified – Aruba Products and Solutions;
- HPE Sales Certified – Portfolio Solutions.
The details of the first path are available to any interested candidate, while the second one can only be explored after you enter the official website as an HPE partner or an HPE employee.
2. Technical Certifications
As for this section, it contains 5 tracks, each including about 2-18 certificates. Thus, you are able to choose among the following options:
Software: There are two active certificates that you can obtain to prove your skills in building faster and operating more simply:
- HPE Product Certified – Containers: You need to pass the HPE2-N68 test to prove your ability to work with HPE Ezmeral Container Platform solutions;
- HPE Product Certified – OneView: This certification is all about HPE OneView converged infrastructure management solutions and what to do with them. An individual should take the HPE2-T37 exam to get certified.
Hybrid Cloud: This track verifies that you know how to deliver a secure Hybrid Cloud environment and achieve an optimal ROI.
- HPE Master ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect: The path requires that you pass HPE1-H01 along with HPE0-V17, HPE0-V21, HPE0-V20, HPE0-V16, HPE0-V19, or HPE0-V22;
- HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions: The HPE0-V14 exam is the one you need to clear for this certification;
- HPE ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect: To obtain this certificate, you need to obtain the previous certification and complete HPE2-T36 or HPE2-T37.
Networking: This track has the largest amount of options, which are the following:
- Aruba Certified Design Professional;
- Aruba Certified Edge Associate;
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate;
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert;
- Aruba Certified Switching Expert;
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional;
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert;
- Aruba Certified Design Expert;
- Aruba Certified Edge Professional;
- Aruba Certified Switching Professional;
- HPE Product Certified – Aruba Data Center Network Specialist;
- Aruba Certified Edge Expert;
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate;
- Aruba Certified Design Associate;
- Aruba Certified Network Security Associate;
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional;
- Aruba Certified Network Security Associate.
Storage: To learn about Software-Defined Storage and Hyper-Converged Appliances, you can go for:
- HPE Product Certified – Nimble Solutions;
- HPE Master ASE – Storage Solutions Architect;
- HPE Product Certified – SimpliVity;
- HPE ASE – Storage Solutions.
Compute: As for this track, it proves that you are able to deal with HPE server solutions and can earn one of the following certifications:
- HPE Master ASE – Compute Solutions: This path requires that you complete the HPE1-H02 test and deal with one of the exams of the list from the HPE Master ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect certificate;
- HPE ASE – Compute Solutions: You need to have the HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions certification and nail the HPE0-S59 exam with HPE2-N68 or HPE2-T37.
The IT certificates mean a lot for the professionals from different sectors of the IT field, which is why the HPE certification program is so popular among them. Any option you obtain can bring a good boost for your career and help you find a better job or earn a higher salary. All this will be available to you because you will gain many skills. You will know how to plan and design the advanced HPE compute solutions or identify and manage the foundational HPE data center solutions that are centered around storage, servers, and networking. The ability to translate the customer business requirements into an enterprise and multiple site storage solution across the virtual, Cloud, ITaaS, or physical environments can also greatly improve your career.