Exam Code: EC0-349
Exam Name: ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
Certification Provider: ECCouncil
Corresponding Certification: CHFI
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email email@example.com if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our EC0-349 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top ECCouncil Exams
- 312-50v11 - Certified Ethical Hacker v11 Exam
- 312-50v12 - Certified Ethical Hacker v12 Exam
- 312-49 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-38 - Certified Network Defender
- 212-89 - EC-Council Certified Incident Handler
- 312-50v10 - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 Exam
- 312-49v10 - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 712-50 - EC-Council Certified CISO
- 312-39 - Certified SOC Analyst
- 312-85 - Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst
- 212-82 - Certified Cybersecurity Technician
- EC0-349 - ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 312-76 - EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional