Pass your Dell Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get Dell Certified With Testking Training Materials
- DCA-DPM - Dell EMC Associate - Data Protection and Management
- DCA-ISM - Dell EMC Associate - Information Storage and Management Version 4.0
- DCA-Networking - Dell EMC Associate - Networking
- DCS - Implementation Engineer, Campus Networking
- DCS-IE Isilon Solutions
- DCS-IE Networking - Dell Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Data Center Networking
- DCS-IE PowerEdge - Dell Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer PowerEdge
- DCS-IE PowerProtect DD
- DCS-IE PowerStore Solutions
- DCS-IE VxRail - Dell Certified Specialist – Implementation Engineer, VxRail Version 2.0
- DCS-PE - Dell Certified Specialist - Platform Engineer, PowerStore
- DCS-SA PowerProtect DD
- DCS-SA VxRail Appliance
- DCS-TA Midrange Storage Solutions
- DCS-TA PowerMax and All Flash Solutions
- DEA-1TT4 - Information Storage and Management v4 exam
- DEA-2TT3 - Associate - Cloud Infrastructure and Services v.3 Exam
- DEA-3TT2 - Data Protection and Management Version 2
- DEA-41T1 - Associate - PowerEdge Exam
- DEA-5TT1 - Associate - Networking Exam
- DEE-1421 - Expert - Isilon Solutions
- DES-1111 - Specialist - Technology Architect, PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions
- DES-1221 - Specialist - Implementation Engineer, PowerStore Solutions
- DES-1241 - Specialist - Platform Engineer, PowerStore
- DES-1423 - Specialist Implementation Engineer Isilon Solutions Exam
- DES-1721 - Specialist – Implementation Engineer, SC Series Exam
- DES-1B21 - Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Elastic Cloud Storage
- DES-1B31 - Specialist - Systems Administrator, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS)
- DES-1D12 - Specialist - Technology Architect, Midrange Storage Solutions Exam
- DES-2T13 - DES-2T13: Specialist - Cloud Architect, Cloud Infrastructure Exam
- DES-3611 - Specialist Technology Architect, Data Protection Exam
- DES-4421 - Specialist - Implementation Engineer, PowerEdge MX Modular Exam
- DES-5121 - Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Campus Networking Exam
- DES-5221 - Specialist - Implementation Engineer, Data Center Networking
- DES-6131 - Specialist - Systems Administrator, Converged Infrastructure Exam
- DES-6322 - Specialist – Implementation Engineer, VxRail
- DES-6332 - Specialist Systems Administrator VxRail Exam
- DES-9131 - Specialist Infrastructure Security Exam
- DES-DD23 - Specialist - Implementation Engineer, PowerProtect DD
- DES-DD33 - Specialist - Systems Administrator, PowerProtect DD Exam
Dell Technologies, also known as Dell, is a holding company and a unique family of businesses. It provides the essential infrastructure for the organizations to help them build their digital future, protect their information, and transform IT. This organization is famous all over the world, so it is not a surprise that it offers the whole certification program that can help the interested IT professionals be relevant for the industry. The program is provided by Dell EMC, which is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands.
With the Dell EMC certification program, the IT specialists are able to cover the concepts and principles of Dell Technologies as well as its full range of hardware, solutions, and software. The portfolio contains a great variety of tracks and paths, which are presented at three levels:
- Associate – This level covers the fundamentals of technology and prepares you for an entry-level job;
- Specialist – This is a role-specific level that gives you the baseline skills in a chosen technology;
- Expert – At this level, you can learn advanced skills and gain a high level of experience in one or more technologies.
All in all, the program includes the following options that you can opt for:
Cloud: If you want to know everything about Cloud, you can choose one of the paths from this track. They are available at various levels, such as the following:
- DCA-CIS: Cloud Infrastructure and Services;
- DCS-CA: Cloud Architect, Cloud Infrastructure;
- DCE-CA: Cloud Architect, Cloud Services.
Converged Infrastructure: The track validates your ability to apply the knowledge and skills that are required to effectively administer Dell EMC VxBlock and VxRail systems. There are the following paths that you can take:
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, VxRail;
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, VxBlock.
Data Protection: By choosing one of the following paths, a potential candidate can develop the skills in making informed decisions on the data protection-related technologies in increasingly complex modern data center environments:
- DCA-DPM: Data Protection and Management;
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, RecoverPoint;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, PowerProtect Data Manager;
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, PowerProtect DD;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, Networker;
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, Avamar.
Data Science: As for this track, it is all about big data and other analytics projects. The following paths validate the technical and practical skills required for a certified data scientist:
- DCS-DS: Data Scientist, Advanced Analytics;
- DCA-DS: Data Scientist, Data Science and Big Data Analytics;
- DCS-DS: Data Scientist, Data Engineering.
Networking: Being able to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Dell EMC Networking products is what needed from you to obtain one of the following certificates:
- DCA: Networking;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, Data Center Networking;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, Campus Networking.
Security: To make informed decisions about managing, protecting, and storing digital information in various environments, you need to go for the following options:
- DCA-ISM: Information Storage and Management;
- DCA: PowerEdge.
Servers: Here, you will learn how to install, deploy, configure, and maintain Dell EMC software. The paths are as follows:
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, PowerEdge M1000e, FX, VRTX;
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, OpenManage Enterprise;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, PowerEdge MX Modular;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, PowerEdge.
Storage: This is a track with a broad variety of options, which offers you to choose among the following paths of different levels:
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, VPLEX;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, Dell EMC Unity Solutions;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, PowerStore Solutions;
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, ECS;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, PowerScale;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, SC Series Solutions;
- DCS-SA: Systems Administrator, XtremIO Solutions;
- DCE: PowerScale Solutions;
- DCS-IE: Implementation Engineer, PowerMax and VMAX Family Solutions;
- DCE: PowerMax and VMAX All Flash Solutions.
Some of the certifications are included in several tracks, which is why it is recommended that you visit the official website and look through the available options in detail.
You will get many benefits if you obtain a Dell EMC certificate because you will be able to ensure a high salary for yourself and a good place in the market. It will be possible for you because you can get new valuable skills and enhance your current ones. Depending on the path you choose, you will be able to explain Cloud characteristics, service models, and deployment models, describe the role of GRC, as well as identify and describe the VRRP components and their basic operations. You will also have the relevant skills in comparing and contrasting various port security methods and identify ports with the port security enabled. The Dell EMC certification program can also help you gain knowledge of Storage Area Network, FC architecture and topologies, virtualization in FC SAN, and zoning.