Exam Code: C2090-320
Exam Name: DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS
Corresponding Certification: IBM Certified Database Associate - DB2 11 Fundamentals for z/OS
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download my products after I have completed the purchase?
Your products are available immediately after you have made the payment. You can download them from your Member's Area. Right after your purchase has been confirmed, the website will transfer you to Member's Area. All you will have to do is login and download the products you have purchased to your computer.
How long will my product be valid?
All Testking products are valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. These 90 days also cover updates that may come in during this time. This includes new questions, updates and changes by our editing team and more. These updates will be automatically downloaded to computer to make sure that you get the most updated version of your exam preparation materials.
How can I renew my products after the expiry date? Or do I need to purchase it again?
When your product expires after the 90 days, you don't need to purchase it again. Instead, you should head to your Member's Area, where there is an option of renewing your products with a 30% discount.
Please keep in mind that you need to renew your product to continue using it after the expiry date.
How often do you update the questions?
Testking strives to provide you with the latest questions in every exam pool. Therefore, updates in our exams/questions will depend on the changes provided by original vendors. We update our products as soon as we know of the change introduced, and have it confirmed by our team of experts.
How many computers I can download Testking software on?
You can download your Testking products on the maximum number of 2 (two) computers/devices. To use the software on more than 2 machines, you need to purchase an additional subscription which can be easily done on the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to use more than 5 (five) computers.
What is a PDF Version? Can I purchase it without the software?
PDF Version is a document of Questions & Answers product in industry standard .pdf file format, which is easily read using Acrobat Reader (free application from Adobe), or many other free readers, including OpenOffice, Foxit Reader and Google Docs.
Last but not least, PDF Version cannot be purchased separately. It is only available as an add-on to our main Questions & Answers product.
How often do you update PDF Version?
Testking updates PDF Version together with Questions & Answers product. If PDF file is updated, then the new version will be made available in your Member's Area and you can download the new version from there.
What operating systems are supported by your Testing Engine software?
Our C2090-320 testing engine is supported by all modern Windows editions, Android and iPhone/iPad versions. Mac and IOS versions of the software are now being developed. Please stay tuned for updates if you're interested in Mac and IOS versions of Testking software.
Top IBM Exams
- C2010-555 - IBM Maximo Asset Management v7.6 Functional Analyst
- C1000-026 - IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.3.2 Fundamental Administration
- C2010-530 - IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.6 Infrastructure and Implementation
- C2150-606 - IBM Security Guardium V10.0 Administration
- C1000-002 - IBM MQ V9.0 System Administration
- C2070-981 - IBM FileNet Content Manager V5.2, Specialist
- C9510-418 - IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V9.0 Core Administration
- C2150-609 - IBM Security Access Manager V9.0 Deployment
- C2090-101 - IBM Big Data Engineer
- C2070-994 - IBM Datacap V9.0 Solution Designer
- C2090-621 - IBM Cognos Analytics Author V11
- C2090-623 - IBM Cognos Analytics Administrator V11
- C9530-519 - IBM API Connect v. 5.0.5 Solution Implementation
- C7010-013 - IBM Cúram V6.0.5 Business Analysis and Design
- C1000-003 - IBM Mobile Foundation v8.0 Application Development
- C2090-424 - InfoSphere DataStage v11.3