Pass your RedHat Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get RedHat Certified With Testking Training Materials
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
- RHCE - Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- RHCSA - Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Red Hat is a leading provider of enterprise open source solutions. It uses a community-powered approach to deliver the high-performing technologies, including Linux, container, Kubernetes, and Cloud. The company helps standardize across environments as well as develop the Cloud-native applications. It also integrates, automates, secures, and manages complex environments with the help of consulting services, award-winning support, and training. To help you learn everything you need and validate your skills, the vendor offers the whole certification program.
The Red Hat certification program helps the organizations, teams, and individuals validate the knowledge that is required to stay ahead of the technology curve. The vendor offers the paths that match the needs of the interested candidates, whether they want to enhance their careers and go further, or validate their current skills and get new ones. There are many options, and the most popular of them are the following certificates:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
The RHCSA certification shows that you have the skills in using the essential tools for handling files, command-line environments, documentation, and directories. It also proves that you are able to create simple shell scripts, manage groups and users, as well as perform basic container management. Besides that, you need to have the expertise in managing SELinux configuration and basic firewall as well as configuring local storage with the use of logical volumes and partitions.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
As for the RHCE certification, it validates the skills that are critical to the management of systems in a DevOps environment. It is all about the knowledge required to automate the deployment, support, and management of the multi-system environments. You will be able to develop the automation skills and complement your deployment and configuration expertise, as well as show your understanding of Ansible Automation and other Red Hat technologies.
- Red Hat Certified Architect
RHCA is an advanced-level certification that is granted to those individuals who hold RHCE, RHCEMD, or RHCJD. You need to get the highest level of certificate by passing 5 additional exams chosen from the developer and system administrator paths.
Other paths that you can go for include the following options:
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Performance Tuning;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in API management;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Rules;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes;
- Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Cloud Storage;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Services Management and Automation;
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack;
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer;
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Gluster Storage Administration;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Business Process Design;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Security: Linux;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration;
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development.
To know the details of the path you are interested in, it is recommended that you visit the official website of the vendor.
Passing a certification exam and obtaining a certificate is a good way for the IT specialists to validate their skills, find a better job, or ask for a higher salary. All this is possible for them because of the skills they gain during the certification process. Depending on the certificate you earn, you will be able to show your competence in configuring a replicated storage pool, enabling the debugging mode on the RADOS gateway, maintaining API credentials, as well as implementing network namespaces. Your expertise in tuning Cloud applications, installing Puppet servers and nodes, and adding files to a Git repository will also help you in your career. You can also learn how to configure AIDE to monitor critical system files or use various utilities in order to analyze system behavior.