Pass your Citrix Exams Easily - GUARANTEED!
Get Citrix Certified With Testking Training Materials
- 1Y0-204 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration
- 1Y0-231 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Citrix Gateway
- 1Y0-241 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13 with Traffic Management
- 1Y0-312 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration
- 1Y0-341 - Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security, Management, and Optimization
- 1Y0-371 - Designing, Deploying and Managing Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solutions
- 1Y0-403 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Assessment, Design and Advanced Configurations
- 1Y0-440 - Architecting a Citrix Networking Solution
Citrix is an American company that focuses on virtualization and Cloud computing technologies. It works with SaaS, networking, and server, desktop and application virtualization. Its solutions and products are used by various organizations in different sectors. As Citrix services may require specific skills, the specialists who are interested in them should think about acquiring some relevant knowledge. Citrix proposes its own certification program that checks the competence of the professionals in its products.
The Citrix certificates give attention to the domains, such as ShareFile, virtualization, XenServer, endpoint management, and SD-WAN, among others. All in all, it comes with two tracks: Digital Workspace and App Delivery and Security. The following are the highlights of these options:
1. Digital Workspace
The group of certificates checks the expertise of the specialists in using the full possibilities of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. To be more specific, it covers installing, setting, managing, and supporting highly available as well as complex environments. The path includes 11 certificates:
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization: This certification measures the proficiency of the applicants in installing, setting, and managing highly available environments that consist of StoreFront, Cloud Connectors, and Citrix Workspace application, among others.
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization: This certification concentrates on supporting and working with complex environments based on Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with Provisioning Services.
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization: This certification is revolved around assessing and creating practical Virtual Apps and Desktops solutions.
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud Certified: This certification gives attention to working with the Citrix Cloud platform as well as delivering Virtual Apps and Desktops utilizing the Virtual Apps and Desktops Service.
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Microsoft Azure Certified: This certification evaluates the skills of the specialists in integrating the Virtual Apps and Desktops Service as well as delivering virtual Apps and Desktops to Microsoft Azure.
- Citrix ShareFile Certified: This certification checks the competence of the individuals in deploying as well as setting Citrix ShareFile to provide the end-users with secure file sharing and sync.
- Citrix Endpoint Management Certified: This certification focuses on managing, administering, and supporting Citrix Endpoint Management Enterprise solutions.
- Citrix XenServer Certified: This certification is about installing, sizing, securing, troubleshooting, and managing enterprise XenServer implementations.
- Citrix Certified Citrix Workspace Microapps Service: As for this certification, it takes a look at creating microapps and delivering streamlined workflows as well as providing the users with full application experiences without launching a full app.
- Citrix Certified Content Collaboration: This certification measures the expertise of the professionals in deploying as well as setting Citrix Content Collaboration for providing the end-users with secure file sharing and sync.
- Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Amazon Web Services Certified: This certification covers integrating the Virtual Apps and Desktops Service as well as delivering virtual apps and desktops to AWS.
All the certificates described above require one test to pass. At the same time, some of them may have a mandatory training course as a prerequisite. Moreover, some certifications may require another valid certificate as a requirement.
2. App Delivery and Security
This track is revolved around Citrix ADC (Application Delivery Controllers). It includes an implementation for desktop and application delivery, networking optimization and performance, orchestration and automation, and network security. The path comes with 4 certificates:
- Citrix Certified Associate – App Delivery and Security: This certification focuses on implementing and working with Citrix Application Delivery Controllers for traffic management, load balancing, content switching, and SSL offloading, among others.
- Citrix Certified Professional – App Delivery and Security: This certification gives attention to deploying and working with Citrix Web App Firewall for securing application access in a Citrix ADC 13 environment.
- Citrix Certified Expert - App Delivery and Security: This certification evaluates the proficiency of the specialists in assessing and creating the comprehensive architecture of Citrix networking environments as well as configuring complicated networking configurations.
- Citrix SD-WAN Certified: This certification takes a look at setting Software-Defined Wide Area Network to increase WAN reliability performance and throughput while enhancing the application experience.
Each certificate from this track requires one exam to nail. On the other hand, some of them may require another certification as a prerequisite.
The certificates from Citrix are often associated with acquiring some new knowledge during the preparation process. The certifications of this vendor are related to such areas as Citrix profile management, user experience management, Citrix ADC platforms, high availability, and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops support and troubleshooting. Moreover, they cover the topics of Citrix web app Firewall, backups and disaster recovery, redundancy and scalability implementation, and Citrix application delivery management, among others. As you can see, after getting certified, you can find a prestigious job in various fields.