Pass Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Fast - Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
Latest Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Exam Questions, Verified Answers - Pass Your Exam For Sure!
Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Certification Full Name: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Certification Provider: Microsoft
Testking is working on getting Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification exams training materials available.
Request Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Exam
Request Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate exam here and Testking will get you notified when the exam gets released at the site.
Please provide the code of Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate exam and your email address, and we'll let you know when your exam is available on Testking.
If you passed 70-698 before it expired (March 31, 2019), you only need to take MD-101 before July 31, 2019 to earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification. From August 1 both MD-100 and MD-101 are required exams.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification Info
To become a Modern Desktop Administrator, you need to have a certain set of skills and be familiar with the concepts covered in the sector. Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate is a certification that can give you the needed knowledge and lead you towards success. Those individuals who hold this certificate have knowledge of the deployment, configuration, security, management, and monitoring processes required for client applications and devices in an enterprise environment. They have the skills in managing policies, updates, identity, apps, and access.
This associate-level certification is mainly for those administrators who want to improve and validate their skills. To be eligible for the certificate, the potential candidates need to be able to collaborate with the Microsoft 365 enterprise administrators, meet the business needs of a modern organization, as well as design and implement device strategies. It is also important to know about Microsoft 365 workloads, non-Windows technologies, and Windows Client.
To obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certificate, you need to pass the Microsoft MD-100 and Microsoft MD-101 tests. Both of them are 100 minutes long and consist of 45-60 questions each. It is required that the students get 700 points during the exams, which means that they need to have a good understanding of the topics they cover. All in all, the applicants should learn the following details to deal with the first qualifying test:
- Deploy Windows – The section is all about Windows 10, its installation, as well as the performance of post-installation configuration;
- Manage devices and data – If talking about the next area, it covers the details of Windows security and its management. It is also important to have the skills in configuring devices and using local policies. Knowing about the management of groups, devices, and users is vital as well;
- Configure storage and connectivity – To clear the questions from this domain, you should know about the configuration of data access, data protection, and networking.
- Maintain Windows – The last topic evaluates the individuals’ skills in monitoring and managing Windows as well as configuring data and system recovery. Moreover, you need to have the skills in configuring remote connectivity and managing updates.
As for the Microsoft MD-101 exam, it covers the following information:
- Deploy and upgrade operating systems – If talking about this section, it is important to mention the deployment of Windows 10 and the planning of the process. You should also have the skills in planning and implementing this OS with the use of MDT or Windows Autopilot. Knowing how to manage certificates, VPN connections, and accounts on Windows 10 is also important;
- Manage profiles and policies – To deal with the next domain, an individual has to gain the skills in managing user profiles, configuring device profiles, and implementing compliance policies;
- Manage devices and protect them – This objective covers the details of the management of devices enrolled in Microsoft Intune and updates. Also, you are required to know how to monitor devices as well as implement threat protection and applications;
- Manage apps and data – The questions from the last part will include the details of the implementation of MAM and deployment and updating of apps.
Further Career Path
Becoming a Modern Desktop Administrator who has all the needed skills to perform the required tasks is the goal of many IT specialists. Thus, Microsoft offers this associate-level certification that can validate your level of expertise. Besides that, you will get many benefits alongside, including a better salary and more options to find on the market. However, you should keep in mind the recertification policy. Most of the Microsoft exams and certificates are updated once a year, so the interested candidates are required to retake the tests to renew their options. This helps them prove that they have the relevant skills. Therefore, check the status of your certification on the Microsoft Learn account from time to time.