Pass Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Fast - Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
Latest Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Exam Questions, Verified Answers - Pass Your Exam For Sure!
Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Certification Full Name: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Certification Provider: Microsoft
Testking is working on getting Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification exams training materials available.
Request Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Exam
Request Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert exam here and Testking will get you notified when the exam gets released at the site.
Please provide the code of Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert exam and your email address, and we'll let you know when your exam is available on Testking.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification Info
Being an expert in the field you are in is a responsible task for any IT professional. That is why many individuals choose to get the certifications that will validate their level of expertise and prove that they have the needed skills to perform the required procedures. Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert is one of the expert-level certificates, which is perfect in this situation. With this certification, you are able to demonstrate your knowledge of the evaluation, planning, management, migration, and deployment of Microsoft 365 services. It also shows your skills in performing the Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise.
The certification path is intended for those administrators who hold the following certificates: Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate, Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate, or Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate. There are two qualification exams, and to be eligible for them, the potential candidates need to possess a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads. Besides that, it is recommended that they have experience in the administration sector working with SharePoint, Teams, Windows 10, or Exchange.
The exams that you need to pass in order to get certified are known as Microsoft MS-100 and Microsoft MS-101. Both of them are 100 minutes long and include 45-60 questions each. You need to score 700 points to complete these tests. To be sure of the outcome, the interested individuals are required to learn the details of the topics covered in these qualifying exams. To master the domains of the Microsoft MS-100 test, you need to know the following:
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services – This topic is all about the planning of architecture and migration of data and users. You should also have the skills in managing the Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health. Knowing how to deploy a Microsoft 365 tenant is also important;
- Manage user identity and roles – To deal with the questions from this area, an individual needs to know how to manage Azure AD identities, roles, as well as identity synchronization. Having the skills in designing an identity strategy and planning identity synchronization is vital as well;
- Manage access and authentication – As for this section, it evaluates your skills in managing authentication and configuring application access. You should also know about the planning and implementation of secure access;
- Plan Microsoft Office 365 workloads and applications – The last part is all about planning for various processes. Thus, you need to know about the integration of Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft 365 Apps deployment, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams infrastructure, as well as Microsoft SharePoint Online.
If talking about the Microsoft MS-101 exam, it contains the following topics:
- Implement modern device services – This subject area covers the details of device compliance management, Windows 10 deployment, and device management. Besides that, you need to know how to enroll devices and plan for apps;
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management – To answer the questions from this objective, you have to learn about the management of security alerts and security reports. It is also important to have knowledge of Microsoft Cloud App Security and be able to use Microsoft 365 Defender;
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance – As for the last section, it is all about the management of information governance, search, and investigation. It is essential to have the skills in planning for compliance requirements, planning data loss prevention, as well as implementing Information protection.
Further Career Path
To get an expert-level role, you need to prove that you have all the needed skills to perform the required tasks. And the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certificate is an ideal option for those individuals who want to succeed. With its help, you can expect a higher salary and more career options to choose from. However, it is important to always remember that your skills should be validated according to the changes happening in the industry. For most certifications, Microsoft offers recertification every year, which is why you need to know the status of your particular certificate and be able to maintain it. By keeping track of its status on your Microsoft Learn account, you can stay on top of the IT landscape and be up to date.